My Birthday!!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Heh! I've never thought of posting anything to this blog until I realize it was my birthday today!!
Hell... now I am 21, the voting age in Malaysia.
You know what? Why wait until 21 to vote? Why not 18 years old? You know why?
I know and i think you know too... lambat matang ke? tak mungkin....
Anyway... back to the birthday topic!! Ngarut je...

my Birthday...
Eventhough there is no celebration
Because I have no girlfriends to celebrate with...
no present to open and no candles to blow..
I still think it is one of the best day in my life..
I love my birthday.. 2nd May

Macam sajak je.. memang pun..
Wat de fish.. why do you love your birthday without any cake?...
There is no need for damn cake!! As long as we remember about the great thing of birthdays..
The great thing about celebrating birthday is that it make us realize that we are closer to death...
What is so good about remembering us about our death?
If you guys don't think like that than think again!
It's good to prepare.. because there is no cure for death..
you won't live again to do good deeds when you realize you are goin to HELL!

So my fellas, don't play play...
You play but erghh you know what i mean...
Do good deeds like your multiplyin mountain of homework...
Same goes with me..

2 comments, 페이스:

LiYaNa said...

..olla..
..hepi besday naqib..
..slamat dtg ke dunia blogger..

naqiubex said...

Tq for the welcome..
Blogging is not bad..