Refreshed..

Tuesday, June 2, 2009
*****
Erm.. wow.. Its already June, so it have been a month long since I started blogging.. It also reminded me that I got a lot of assignments to submit. Plus, gonna be ready for the upcoming exam and a test this Friday... Wooh.. Life is good..
*****

I feel so relieved last night, it have been 2 weeks since I last stretched my muscles. After goin back to the training ground, I feel so much refreshed right now.. Its look like a lot of my colleague in the Gayong regiment have improved. I was kinda ashamed of myself, cause Id have forgotten a lot of moves and there are some moves that I still haven't learned yet. I am lucky to have my friends to back me up.

There was a sparring session last night that I didn't even know it was a sparring. Id just came out volunteering myself to be the opponent.

Id said to my teacher "What's this Sensei?".
My friend 'Ibrahim' which is my opponent at that time said "Don't hit the head and the crotch"
??
Then I knew it was a sparring.. LOL.. i was a bit awkward back then because it have been a very long time since I done this. The last time I did is while I was in High school learning Karate under Shito Ryu or in a Silat competition. Which one I don't remember

That means, it have been about 3 years or sumthin! All my coordination, precision, power, balance and form is off. The outstanding charecteristic of the expert athlete is his ease of movement, even during maximal effort.

Ahh.. I really need to get rid of this excess fat in my belly.. Really slowing my movement..

17 comments, 페이스:

'AQILAH said...

hey..gud luck for ur coming exam...

Farah Abdullah said...

blaja karate? gud2! =)

Umi Nazrah said...

blajar pandai2 pasni ajar naz lak,haha ^_^

Lun said...

hait ! sensei ! plz teach me

naqiubex said...

To ファラ 'aqila: Alright!

To Farah Adila: yes, good for health

To Nazra~: Hoho.. biler?

To Lun: You must bring me a girlfriend first..

syai_mania2000 said...

good luck on getting rid of the excess fat.. lol.. wish me luck on my upcoming exam.. i'll pray for u too..

AwgKu Pangeran said...

I learned silat like 10 years ago, haha..

Anonymous said...

wow,its look real..
gud lux uke.

atyn rachem said...

gudlux okie.
nice
b my follower 2 k
tq 4 da cumnts

DilOt said...

bagus2...

same mcm dilot..pastu kite lawan nak..haha...

mane leh..belajar bukan untuk suke2 berlawan...

miss AIN said...

gudlux ya!=))

yanAmran said...

heyyy...found out ur blog from erin's. cik si seratus sebelas...

just nak tanya...ur sketch cool man..
guna apa software?

naqiubex said...

To Syaimania : Tq, my sis
To Awgku pangeran : Haha, dats a very long time
To Myra.gila.music : Yup! Its real
To atynjuliet : Ok! See ya!
To Dilot : hahaha
To Miss Ain : thanx
To YanAmran : Guna photoshop CS3! '_-

Pisey said...

huhuh.

ak pon suda lame tidak lalui sparing itu.hak2..

8years!!

n same reason..

xcessive fat!

LuRzA A.K.A [OtAkU] said...

kor lukis ker..kt blog ni..aku nk tunjuk aku nyer lukisan..tapi scanner ader problem..

Anonymous said...

You too have excess fat in the belly? join my club. Believe me, no amount of sweat is going to get rid of those stubborn fats. Cut your rice intake by half and try to stay away from rice at night. Rice is actually contributing towards all those fats. When you eat rice you also eat with other things right? and when the other things are really good (it usually is BTW) you then tend to double or maybe triple up the quantity and so the story never ends.

naqiubex said...

Ahaha.. Thanx for the advice
I guess I will stick to my diet..
My appetite for food is kinda unstoppable..