- A day full of appreciation and reward... Sometimes some people just takes your heart away without we even noticing that its gonna come. I couldn't really say how thankful I am for your wonderful gift to me Mr Balaraman. All I did is just delivering a few words, but you call me without knowing who I really am... Giving me a memory that I will treasure for a lifetime...
- Celcom bills... Streamyx bills.. bills bills bills.... tax tax tax....money burn burn burn...
- I've just been interviewed by a reporter about the collapsed Stadium.. Im not sure if id really seen something right before its collapsed.. See the full report here
- For those people who tagged me, i am sorry that I still do nothing about it. I will try to return back the favor someday.
- Yucky! Who puke in the front of my house door steps. It's a cat? Why would it want to puke all the way to the fifth floor.. (My house is at the fifth floor)
******This is a tragedy that struck my house recently.. A test for me whether i will do the cleaning or my housemate. The moral of this is "Everything that happen to us, have its hikmah".
What is the hikmah?
Of course it have its own reward that we could not see..
So don't be sad..
.................................................. eventually nobody cleaned the disgusting puke.. later..........